5/29/13

Helena Harper

I played through Resident Evil 6 earlier this year.  Admittedly, it was a fun and entertaining game, but hardly a great game.  It wasn't without its flaws (car driving is AWFUL) and flat out ridiculousness (bosses never die!)  But one great thing that it did introduce was new character Helena Harper.

Helena Harper
I've been inspired to draw something with Helena since I started playing the game, but never quite got around to it.  I finally did yesterday and here it is.

I don't keep an exact time, but I would estimate this one took less than 10 hours to do.  This was composed with little pose referencing.  Came out pretty good.

I sometimes try to put a variety of easter eggs in pics from franchises that I enjoy.  Not much in this one save for the cop hat, which is a nod to her alternate outfit in The Mercenaries mode.  The outfit she's half-wearing is inspired by her China attire.  Now that Helena's down, maybe Ms. Birkin is next...

No comments:

Post a Comment